Who would have ever thought the old, little blue boathouse on Mounts Bay Road would become Perth’s hottest selfie Instagram shot?!
It’s true – The Crawley Edge Boatshed has become an unlikely star attraction. When you drive past nowadays, on any day of the week, you will see queues of tourists waiting to take the perfect selfie in front of the 90-year-old boathouse.
Next time you visit Perth, join the masses and upload your selfie to #blueboathouse or if you are a local, be a tourist in your own town and check out what all the fuss is about for yourself.
Whether you want hourly, daily or ‘as directed’ tours, Hughes can coordinate a tour of Perth and the surrounding areas of Western Australia, to suit your individual needs.
A stop off at the Crawley Edge Boatshed goes without saying!
Choose from a selection of vehicles, depending upon the number of passengers and your requirements. They range from luxury sedans and SUVs, stretch limousines, stylish people movers, mini coaches and tourist coaches.
Want to know where else to find Instagram hot spots in Western Australia?
- Less than an hour from Perth, Serpentine Falls is one of the State’s most popular locations for Instagrammers. Pack a picnic, your hiking boots plus your swimmers and plunge into the rock pool for a closer look at the waterfall.
- The Wave Rock formation at Hyden is a classic Instagram spot. The 15-metre high, 110-metre long wave formation has been created by millions of years of erosion from water and wind and dates back 2.7 billion years.
- During the day or at night, the limestone formations known as The Pinnacles, located in Nambung National Park is an Instagrammers delight. If you visit between July and October, you will also see the blooms of spring wildflowers along the way.
- Whether you head north or south from Perth, you will have an opportunity to take pics of amazing Pink Lakes in Western Australia. Capture the ultimate Insta shot at Hutt Lagoon located five and a half hours north of Perth – it’s well worth the drive. You won’t be able to resist overloading your Instagram account with visions of the bubblegum pink of Lake Hillier alongside the deepest ocean blue down in Esperance.
- Follow in the steps of an array of celebrities and join the trend, by taking a famous #QuokkaSelfie at Rottnest Island, located just off the coast of Perth – an absolute must for everyone visiting Western Australia.
For the latest on what’s trending in the Instagram world and here in Western Australia, go to #justanotherdayinwa.