Do you drive a modern luxurious European vehicle such as a BMW, Audi or Mercedes?
Currently we have availablity to drive with Hughes as a Sub-Contractor.
We are looking for a number of Charter Operators who are available to work daily during the peak period of 5.00pm and 8.00pm to or from Perth Airport in a sub-contractor arrangement.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions listed below to find out more. Then express your interest to work with Hughes here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible to drive for Hughes?
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have, and be confident using, an Android smart phone
- Be able to confidently and comfortably speak English
- Be well-presented and wear a full suit and tie
- Drive a European Sedan, SUV or People Mover (BMW, Audi, Mercedes) 2015 model or newer
- Have PTV authorisation
- Hold an unrestricted Australian driver’s C licence with F or T extension
- Have full comprehensive insurance
- Have, or be prepared to set up, an ABN (registered for GST)
- Have $20 million Products and Liability Insurance to Charter standards.