PERTH COVID – 19 TRANSPORT
Hughes Limousines understands the importance of transporting staff or family in a safe and timely manner in these uncertain times
Our fleet of drivers have completed COVID – 19 safety training and are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week to ensure you get to your destination not only on-time but safely as well.
All of our drivers have completed the Australian Government Department of Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training and are trained to meet/exceed the WA Department of Health standards for transport. Hughes Limousines has implemented a range of measures to ensure that you have peace of mind when travelling with us at this uncertain time.
We do this by
• Ensuring all drivers wear a minimum KN95 or P2 re-usable respirator mask
• Use anti-microbial hand sanitiser before, during and after each transfer
• Not assisting with luggage to mitigate unnecessary contact points
• Cleaning the following surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes after each transfer
• Seat Belt Buckles & Straps • Door Handles (inside & out)
• Grab Handles • Vehicle Dash • Seats and Headrests
• Removing magazines and shared items like mints from all vehicles
• Exhibiting good social distancing by providing the correct vehicles when shared with 2 or more passengers
Payment details are taken at time of booking so no need for in-car payments
Hughes Limousines provide a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week operations centre to assist with all queries & bookings which is staffed 365 days a year
Our fleet consists of Wagons • Sedans • SUV’s • People Movers • 12 / 21 and 41 seat coaches